Thursday, September 4, 2008

Connections


















Only Connect!
There are all sorts of connections. My brother,Chris was able to get the boys, my dad and me on first class for both legs of our trip. Boston to Chicago and Chicago to New Delhi.Which is just crazy if you think about it. Never in my life have I experienced such oppulence. The boys had to push their eyemasks up to receive their hot fudge sundaes. They could not believe it. We slept in beds for 8 of the 14 hours. I am just a poor girl, though my story is seldom told.

When we arrived at The Indira Gandhi International Airport, still on the plane, we heard our names being called and we were asked to meet the grounds crew immediately upon deplaning. My sister knows this guy... They had a wheelchair for my dad and they whisked us past this whole line of people plopped our passports down and ushered us into the country. Next they asked for our baggage claims and located our 7 bags and hauled them for us to where my sister was waiting. Connections.

My computer needs a pep talk in connections.

I have to bring my boys to tour their new school, more later. Much more about India.

No comments: