Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gadgets and Grace




















I was so frustrated this morning when I realized that the jack I plug my ipod into my computer is the very same jack I use to plug in this device that gets me on line.

What that means is I cannot change any of my NPR podcasts. I am stuck listening to Terry Gross interview Seth Rogen again and again?

You can only imagine my pain and suffering.

I went into town a few hours later and got an eyeful of true pain and suffering. I felt gross and greedy. My ipod isn't up to date for the next 10 weeks? The horror!

I got so lucky in this life, yet I still manage to complain. I have to knock that off. I have too much.

3 comments:

Denise Domizi said...

Can't you download to iTunes first, and then sync to iPod offline?

I say this with panic in my heart at the thought of not being able to listen to NPR podcasts (I'm an admitted addict).

Lucy Cuseo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucy Cuseo said...

Your response worries me, Desna.
Who are you?