Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fabio



Fabio. I like to call my husband Fabio in print. It looks good. I usually call him Robert to his face. When we lived in Honolulu he was in an Ultimate Frisbee league and there were FOUR (count'em, 1-2-3-4!) other Roberts. Since his last name is Cuseo some guy said to him, "How 'bout we call you Fabio?". He was thrilled, and sort of took on a whole new persona when he was on the field. There was Fabio and there was Robert. Both of them are cute. Fabio always won "The Spirit Award" He said it was because he was old and showed up, but it was more than that. What a character.

He is the one who told me to call this blog "Look at me. Aren't I great?" I laugh out loud everytime I see it. I laugh out loud! He is so funny.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Fabio looks like such a sweet man. Why don't you let him do a guest posting? He's already made a contribution in the form of giving you a mocking title for the blog. I bet if you let him write something he would put in some man-code words so only other men would know that he was making fun of you.

Also, I had a thought, which is that you'd have more visitors to your site if you had pictures of celebrities in bikinis or some long essays about why pot should be legal.